Thursday, November 4, 2010

more festival fotos

This man is smiling because I bought 2 bangles from him for Rs100. Everyone likes to have some shiny new jewellery for the festival, and I'm no exception!
This is yet another jewellery emporium tizzied up for the festival. I certainly can't afford to shop in these places, but like they say over here, looking is free!
Here's the powder we'll be sticking on each other's foreheads on Sunday. A colour to go with every outfit. I just have to make sure I don't get any in my eyes. And yes, it is hard to wash off.

And what, I hear you ask, of brave Sir Robin and co? Well they endured 2 days of horseriding to get to the pass camp, but they did get to enjoy a cultural evening in the village which hopefully took their minds off their sore bums. They should have made it over the pass by now and will be headed down to Simikot and a reunion next week in Nepalganj airport, followed by jungle hijinks and lost of yummy things transported by yours truly.

I have NO idea...

I just love it when people think that using lots of big words makes them sound intelligent. Click on the pic to make it large enough to decipher - I promise you it's worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment