Thursday, June 2, 2011

More mailbox freebies

Last week it was incontinence pads, this week Intensive Repair Mask! Sheesh I thought this was a young and groovy street (well it was in 84 when I moved here) but it seems we are now firmly part of the old fart demographic. Maybe next week it will be denture cleaner or lavender soap. Yuck.
I finally heard from Robin yesterday. He'd made it to Chitkul and then ended up somewhere else Kanf (or something like that) and was getting ready to head off into the wilds again. But excitingly he saw a Himalayan bear mother and cub the other day. He's back to sending me SPOT again so check out the page in your spare time.
Bob sent me a pic of Audens Col - hope you enjoy it. That's Robin heading off into the sunset.

Looking forward to the weekend. Hope you have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment